New Year's Eve is only 2 days away! If you're going to a party or hosting, here are some great options for soups, main entrees, as well as breakfast (because everyone knows that the first meal of the new year is important!).
Soups & main entrees:
- Acorn Squash & Apple Soup
- Cajun Meatloaf (p. 141, HHC)
- Sage Gravy (p. 280, EHH)
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- Comforting Winter Soup (p. 58, HHC)
- Fiesta Bake (p. 158, EHH)
- Vegetarian Delight
- Rustic Chili (p. 111, EHH)
Breakfast ideas -- start 2012 right!
- Creole Black Eyed Peas (p. 121, HHC)
- Quiche with Greens
- Charleston Grits (p. 31, EHH)
- Lower Alabama Caviar
- Gingered Collard Greens (p. 219, EHH)
Most of these recipes can also easily be doubled, if needed.
Don't forget to check out my earlier post on appetizers, finger foods, and desserts here.