Season 2: Episode 49
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 2: Episode 49;
On this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast, member Rachel explains how a plant-based diet has helped her lose 20 pounds, eliminate migraines, and control her type 1 diabetes! Join Lindsay and Rachel to hear why low carb plant-based programs aren't effective, how a few small changes can make a big difference, and why the meal plans are key for keeping up with a busy lifestyle!
More about this episode:
- Lindsay and Rachel discuss finding hidden oil in vegan ingredients.
- Rachel explains how batch cooking helps her manage her active schedule as a professional cellist.
- Rachel gives suggestions for vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics!
- A discussion on "greenwashing."
- What can you do with oil that you're not going to consume?
- Rachel shares how you can eat WFPBNO at Waffle House!
The Engine 2 Diet by Rip Esselstyn
The Starch Solution by Dr. John McDougall
Join the Meal Mentor community!