Season 1: Episode 7
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 7;
Host Lindsay S. Nixon chats with Dr. Allen, a plant-based medical professional! Dr. Allen practices medicine outside of Las Vegas, where he approaches healthcare with a focus on nutrition and prevention. Dr. Allen discusses how a plant-based diet changed his health, and the improvements he has seen in his patients. Whether you are a plant-based newbie or an old pro, you will benefit from Dr. Allen's advice and wisdom on this episode of the Meal Mentor podcast!
More about this episode:
- What's the one thing Dr. Allen encourages his patients to change about their diet?
- Is it possible for cholesterol to not go down on a vegan diet? Dr. Allen answers this, and other member questions.
- How can you find a doctor who encourages and supports your lifestyle?
- A look into the medical system: why do most doctors immediately turn to prescription medications?
- Should you worry about B12? A discussion about supplements.
- The truth about coconut oil, Wheat Belly, and other diet fads.
Learn more about Dr. Allen
Dr. Allen's review on Wheat Belly & Grain Brain
The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell
Eating Vegan in Vegas by Paul Graham