Season 2: Episode 58
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 2: Episode 58;
On this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast, member Sara shares her experience transitioning to a plant-based diet and gives her best advice on how to make it work while camping! Don't miss this episode for a discussion on how to convince loved ones to research the benefits of a plant-based diet, how to travel with potatoes, plus much more about making a plant-based diet work in any situation, from bachelorette parties to endurance events.
More about this episode
- How Sara gently lead her husband to plant-based resources.
- Sara shares her favorite plant-based camping meals.
- Why plant-based camping is easier and safer!
- How to participate when others are grilling.
- The best plant-based foods to pack for endurance activities.
- A discussion on changing your mindset about what qualifies as a meal.
For additional support on your plant-based journey, join the Meal Mentor family!