Whether you're taking Christmas Eve and Christmas Day "off" to celebrate, you're the lone veg-head, you want to eat healthy, or you've already enjoyed your holiday, this week's meal plan has something for EVERYONE!
This week you'll receive TWO menus and TWO shopping lists: one 5-day meal plan and shopping list that allows for two "flex days" (for those who are taking the holiday off), and another 2-day menu and 7-day shopping list designed just for Christmas. The 2-day menu features a special menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (or Christmas Day and the day after, whatever you like!).
And yes, everything is crazy easy and can be made ahead! We like a fuss-free, healthy #plantproud Christmas too :)
It's a really cool meal plan with a lot of great options, no matter your situation or schedule!
And YES! Soy-free, gluten-free, vegan, no oil, no nuts, etc!
Gingerbread French Toast
5-Day Meal Plan Highlights
- Gingerbread French Toast (family)
- Asian Coconut Soup (NEW!, family)
- Festive Couscous (NEW!, both plans!)
- Broccoli Alfredo (family)
- Roasted Pear a la Mode (both plans)
- Teriyaki Sweet Potato Salad (NEW!, ind.)
- Pizza Hummus (family)
- Smoky Split Pea Soup (both plans)
- Lentil & Pear Salad (both plans)
- Pineapple & Black Bean Tacos (family)
Lasagna Rolls/Single Serving Lasagna
Special Christmas Menu Highlights
- Lasagna Rolls (family) or Single Serving Lasagna (NEW!, ind.)
- Slow Cooker Christmas Oatmeal(NEW!, family)
- Eggnog Shake (both plans)
- Broccoli Mac n' Cheese (both plans)
- Gingerbread French Toast (ind.)
"I've officially been a plant-based "Herbie" for 2 months! I have exclusively used Lindsay's books and meal plans for 6 weeks. I have lost 20 lbs! If I can do it, you can do it!" - Kristina B
"I LOVE your recipes! They are so quick, inexpensive, simple and yummy!! I am a single mom of three kids and like everyone else I don't have much time. I try to do the best for my health and my girls on a tight budget. Your meals are a godsend! I can whip them up so quickly without a bunch of fuss. You do an awesome job of combining things I wouldn't normally think would work. So impressed over and over. Thank you for your hard work and passion. You're making a big difference in our lives!" - Tabitha