Season 1: Episode 19
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 19;
Today on the Meal Mentor podcast, Lindsay sits down with member MJ to discuss why skinny doesn't always mean healthy. Tune in to hear the unconventional way that MJ became a vegetarian, what happens when you fall off the wagon, and dealing with cravings.
More about this episode:
- How can you make a mixed household diet work?
- MJ shares her thoughts on kid food.
- What is the importance of eating by example?
- How can you navigate traditions that are centered around food?
- Why MJ gave up dairy after 30 years of being a vegetarian.
- The difference between baby steps and an all-or-nothing approach.
Join the Meal Mentor community here!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram for daily recipes and inspiration.