Season 1: Episode 4
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 4;
Meal Mentor member Jenny stops by to discuss her experiences eating plant-based in China! Lindsay and Jenny elaborate on making it work in a remote location, overseas, a small town—anywhere! Tune into this episode of the Meal Mentor podcast for tips on making substitutions, and the importance of being an advocate for your own health. Jenny also answers questions from fellow Meal Mentor members and shares her number one tip for maintaining a healthy diet.
More about this episode:
- How to cope when you fall off the plant-based wagon.
- What are some tips for attending social events?
- Is the staple in China still rice, or is the Western diet becoming more prominent?
- How to find a meal anywhere in the world.
- What are some online resources for finding ingredients that are unavailable locally?
- Plus more tips on how to make the plant-based diet more doable!
Check out Everyday Happy Herbivore to see the recipes Lindsay wrote while she lived on an island!
The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell