Season 1: Episode 27
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 27;
Lindsay sits down with Jenny, who is here to share how her LDS faith brought her to a plant-based diet. Jenny elaborates on the motivations for her family, including wanting better for her children, and the big money savings that convinced her skeptical hubby to get on board. Jenny talks religion, weight loss, raising plant-based kids, and more on this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast!
More about this episode:
- What religious document helped Jenny realize that a plant-based diet was right for her family?
- How can your diet strengthen your beliefs?
- What is the difference between the meal plans and other weight loss programs, such as Weight Watchers?
- Jenny shares advice for new members with kids.
- A discussion on plant-based road trip snacks.
- How can you adjust the family plan to accommodate large families?
- Jenny explains how she saves over $100 on groceries every week!
Learn more, and start your meal plan membership here.