Season 2: Episode 59
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 2: Episode 59;
Member Karen joins Lindsay on this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast to discuss her journey to a plant-based diet, including finding balance within her community, religion, and self. Karen also shares how the meal plans have simplified her life, and how structure can create a sense of freedom. Don't miss a discussion on fitting treats into a healthy diet, allowing others to experience their own journey, and much more about growing into a plant-based lifestyle.
More about this episode
- How to overcome kitchen anxiety!
- The most effective way to educate others about a plant-based diet.
- How the meal plans create appreciation for other cultures.
- Why the forums are the perfect place for a shy person!
- How to cultivate strong, healthy relationships that support your goals.
- What it means to parent yourself, plus actionable tips for controlling your environment.
[For additional support on your plant-based journey, join the Meal Mentor family!