Get HH posts in your email!
Have leftover crushed pineapple after making this week's Pineapple Rice?
1. Snack on it ;)
2. Use in a salsa: Chili Lime Lentil Tacos With Spicy Grilled Pineapple Salsa recipe
3. Meal Mentor Piña Colada ONOs
Total Time: 5 min Active Time: 5 min
1⁄2 cup pineapple
1⁄2 cup dry rolled oats
1⁄2 cup lite coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut flakes
Per serving: 289 calories, 11.3g fat, 44g carbs, 5.8g ber, 8.8g sugars, 7.6g protein
Prep: Make ahead. Best served cold, but you can also heat it up and “cook” it like oatmeal.
4. Add to a salad.
5. Add to a pizza: Hawaiian BBQ Cauliflower & Pineapple Pizza recipe
6. Add to your favorite curry or make Golden Pineapple Curry
7. Put it in your water bottle to infuse flavor
8. Blend them in popsicles like 3 Coconut Pineapple Popsicle
9. Use it in a green smoothie. A great Pineapple Green Smoothie recipe here
10. Grill it! Here's a great way grill pineapple here.
11. Pineapple Upsidedown Cake from Happy Herbivore Abroad (page #280)
12. OMGGG Dessert: baked sweet potato with yogurt + pineapple + coconut
You are a fineapple ;)
P.S. If you don't know how to cut a pineapple, here's a picture by picture tutorial.