With the wonderful weather, more and more people are getting together for pot lucks. Whether it's for a holiday celebration or just a friendly get together, there are many omni-friendly recipes that you can bring to share.
Here are some of my favorite potluck dishes;
- Creamy Carrot Soup (pg. 62, HCC)
- Smoked Cauliflower Soup, (pg. 97, EHH)
- Mexican Dip (pg. 230 HHC)
- German Potato Salad
- Cheater Asian Slaw (pg. 226, EHH)
- Vegetarian Delight (pg. 116, HCC)
- Cajun Cornbread Casserole (pg. 155, EHH)
- Cajun Chickpea Cakes
- Tamale Casserole (pg. 167, HCC)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Still unsure if your omni friends or acquaintances will like your dish? Check out my advice on what to feed omni’s for more suggestions.
What are some of YOUR favorite dishes to take to a potluck?