Season 1: Episode 35
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 35;
Today on the podcast, Lindsay interviews highly-requested member, Ron! Ron is here to share his unique experience of having an easy transition into the plant-based lifestyle after 70 years of compulsive overeating! Ron discusses his motivations for staying plant-based, how he deals with naysayers, his experience cooking for his omnivorous family, and much more on this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast!
More about this episode:
- What is the one exercise you must do to lose weight?
- Could you unknowingly be using animal products? Tune in for some tricky culprits.
- Lindsay and Ron share hummus making tips!
- When is the scale helpful for weight loss, and when should you ignore it?
- What if your family isn't on board? Ron details how he uses the meal plans as the only plant-based member of his family.
- Ron explains why he's NOT plant-based to live longer. Don't miss this enlightening insight!
Try our FREE 7-Day sample meal plan!
The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell
Memphis Grizzlies' Marc Gasol in the Wall Street Journal
Kara Lawson's Laws on Wellness
Join the Meal Mentor community!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!