Season 1: Episode 35
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 35;
Today on the podcast, Lindsay interviews highly-requested member, Ron! Ron is here to share his unique experience of having an easy transition into the plant-based lifestyle after 70 years of compulsive overeating! Ron discusses his motivations for staying plant-based, how he deals with naysayers, his experience cooking for his omnivorous family, and much more on this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast!
More about this episode:
- What is the one exercise you must do to lose weight?
- Could you unknowingly be using animal products? Tune in for some tricky culprits.
- Lindsay and Ron share hummus making tips!
- When is the scale helpful for weight loss, and when should you ignore it?
- What if your family isn't on board? Ron details how he uses the meal plans as the only plant-based member of his family.
- Ron explains why he's NOT plant-based to live longer. Don't miss this enlightening insight!
The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell