Season 2: Episode 48
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 2: Episode 48;
On this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast, Lindsay chats with Australian member Billy about making it work down under! Billy explains how she follows the meal plans--including making adjustments due to the opposite seasons, and replacing hard-to-find ingredients. Billy also shares how she manages to stay plant-based and healthy regardless of social norms surrounding food.
More about this episode:
- Billy explains how she involves her "meat & potatoes" hubby in the meal plans.
- How can you avoid the social pressure around drinking?
- Billy gives advice on incorporating eating out into your meal plan.
- The pros and cons of vegan substitutes.
- A discussion on traditional dishes in the US and Australia.
- Why do people think potatoes are unhealthy?
Try our FREE 7-Day sample meal plan!
More about Pavlova
Join the Meal Mentor community.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
Leave us a rating or review on iTunes!