Season 1: Episode 21
You are listening to the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast Podcast. Show details — Hosted by Lindsay S Nixon — Season 1: Episode 21;
On this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast, Lindsay talks with Benji about his experience losing over 130 pounds on a plant-based diet! Benji is the founder of the Food = Medicine conference, who joins us to share the importance of remembering the mantra "progress not perfection."
More about this episode:
- Why a low-carb diet isn't sustainable.
- What are some solutions to wanting to fit in at a social event?
- What helps Benji stay on track?
- What should you do if you slip up?
- What fast food joint carries a compliant meal?
- What is the importance of setting attainable goals?
- Plus, more details about the Food = Medicine Conference, including how you can save $$$ on admission!
Don't miss the Food = Medicine Conference! Enter code "HERBIE" for $150 off.
Join the Meal Mentor community here!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram for daily recipes and inspiration!