May 25, 2012
Memorial Day Parties
One of my favorite holidays for getting together and enjoying the warmer weather is Memorial Day - actually it's one of the holidays that seem to last the entire weekend which is even better!
With the all the get togethers and outings, you might be wondering what to bring. Here are some of my favorite Memorial Day dishes;
- Aztec Corn Salad
- Cherry Quinoa Salad (pg. 122, EHH)
- Cajun Potato Salad (pg. 237, EHH)
- Southwestern Macaroni Salad (pg. 183, HHC)
- Garlicky Spinach (pg. 222, EHH)
- Veggie Slaw (pg. 187, HHC)
- Baked Beans (pg. 199, HHC)
- Baked Vegan Corn Dogs
- Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- Pineapple Sponge Cake (pg. 256, EHH)
For more ideas, you can see my previous post Omni Friendly Potluck Dishes.
What are you making for this Memorial Day?