Jan. 29, 2011
Fat-Free Superbowl Sunday Recipes
Alright, I admit it: I hate football.
I do love going to Superbowl parties. I look at Superbowl Sunday as an excuse to get together with friends and eat good food (and feed vegan treats to unsuspecting omni's).
I also learned early in life that it's important to see the commercials during the Superbowl because everyone talks about them at school or work the next day and you get labeled a mutant if you say "oh, didn't see it." (This happened to me in high school, true story.)
Anyway, here are some fabulous healthy (but way tasty) recipes from my cookbook that will surely go over big at your Superbowl party!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (p. 203)
- (fat-free) Loaded Nachos (p. 245)
- Meatball Subs (p. 109)
- Onion Rings (p. 176)
- Ranch Dip (p. 232)
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes (p. 214)
- Cheeseburger Mac n' Cheese (p.256) or Tex-Mac Chili Mac (p. 256)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes (p. 191)
- Ultimate 7-Layer Dip (p. 235)
and if you don't have a copy of the cookbook yet, here are some blog recipes: